Maliwanag na nagkasabwatan ang Pamahalaang Aquino, DOJ at Ombudsman para mga kalaban lang sa pulitika ang nakasuhan (Juan Ponce Enrile, Jinggoy Estrada at Bong Revilla) sa Pork Barrel Fund Scam.
20 senators, 100 congressmen named on Napoles’ long list
MANILA, Philippines – Twenty Senators, 100 congressmen, and all of their agents in the pork barrel transactions were named in the affidavit of Janet Lim Napoles submitted to the Senate Blue Ribbon Committee Monday.
“To the extent of my knowledge, the following are the Senators, Congressmen and their agents and the officials or staff of implementing agencies of government that had connections with me and received part of the pork barrel,” Napoles said in her affidavit.
1. Biazon, Rodolfo and agent “Bernanrd”
2. Barbers, Robert and agent Rose Palacio
3. Enrile, Juan Ponce and agents “Dona Senora” Ruby Chan Tuazon, Lucila “Gigi” Reyes, Tet de Joya, Freddie Villamor, and Butch Tuazon
4. Estrada, Jinggoy and agent “Dona Senora” Ruby Chan Tuazon
5. Estrada, Loi and agents Lyn and Matt Ranillo, Butch Tuazon, Tet de Joya, and Pauline Labayen
6. Honasan, Gringo and agent Atty. “Danny” (Office of Senator Honasan)
7. Jaworski, Robert and agent Dudut Jaworski (prior to his election as Congressman) and Tet de Joya
8. Lapid, Lito and agent Zenaida Ducut
9. Legarda, Loren and agent Catherine Mae “Maam Maya” Canlas Santos
10. Magsaysay, Ramon and agents Patricia “Gay” Agana Tan, Bibing Agana Villacorta, Atty. Yacky Agana
11. Marcos, Ferdinand Jr. and agent Catherine Mae “Maam Maya” Canlas Santos
12. Oreta, Tessie Aquino and agent Carlos “Caloy” Reyes (Liason of Sen. Tessie Oreta)
13. Pimentel, Aquilino and agent Mon Arcenas
14, Pimentel, Koko and agent Jewel Pimentel, Luis ‘Louie’ Cruz
15. Revilla, Ramon Jr. and agent Richard Cambe
16. Sotto, Vicente and agent Jeniffer “Jen” Corpuz
17. Villar, Cynthia and agent Arman Padilla (Minority Block)
18. Villar, Manny and agent Jun Adriano
An additional three senators were included under the heading “(CAMPAIGN FUNDS ONLY). They are
Villar, Manny and agent Jun Adriano
19. Cayetano, Allan Peter with no agent
20. Escudero, Francis Chiz with no agent
The representatives, current and former, that were named on the list are:
1. ABAD, FLORENCIO | MANUEL JARMIN
2. AGARAO, BENJAMIN | CATHERINE MAE “ma’am Maya” CANLAS SANTOS
3. ALBANO, RODOLFO | CLAVEL MARTINEZ
4. AMATONG, PROSPERO | HON.ICLAVEL MARTINEZ
5. ANGARA-Castillo BeHarlot | ARMAN PADILLA (Minority Block)
6. ARROYO, IGGY | CARLOS “Butch” TUAZON
7. ARROYO, MIICEY | CARLOS “Butch” TUAZON
8. BAGATSING, AMADO | MINA NIEVA
9. BANAAG, LEOVIGILDO
10. BATERINA, SALACNIB | RUTH ALLEN RUSTE
11. BERATIO, NAPOLEON
12. BIAZON, RUFFY | BERNARD
13. CAGAS, MARC DOUGLAS | ZENNY DUCUT
14. CHAVEZ, LEONILA | CORA GONZALES
15. CHIONGBIAN, ERWIN | RUTH ALLEN RUSTE AND BEBOT LAYUG
16 CHIPECO, JOAQUIN | ARMAN PADILLA
17 CUENCO, ANTONIO | MARGIE TAHON
18 DANGWA, SAMUEL | CARLOS LOZADA
19 DEFENSOR, MATIAS | MATTE DEFENSOR
20 DEL MAR, RAUL | CLAVEL MARTINEZ
21 DILANGALEN, DIGADEN
22 DIMAPORO, ABDULLAH | ZENY DUCUT
23 DUCUT, ZENAIDA
24 ECLEO, GLENDA | PATRICIA “Gay” AGANA TAN | GIBING AGANA VILLACORTA | ATTY. YACKY AGANA
26 EMANO, Yevgeny VICENTE | CHERYL “Cheche” YARRA
26 ESPINOSA, EDGAR
27 ESTRELLA, CONRAD III | DEXTER MANALO
28 ESTRELLA FtEYMUND | DEXTER MANALO
29 FABIAN, ERICO | RUTH ALLEN RUSTE
30 FALCON, JESNAR | LEOVIGILDO, BANAAG
31 FALCON, PETER | LEOVIGILDO, BANAAG
32 FLORES, FLORENCIO
33 FUENTEBELLA, ARNULFO | ZENNY DUCUT
34 GULLAS, GERALD | CHERYL “Cheche” YARRA
35 JOAQUIN, ULIRAN | ALICE NAVALES VILLANUEVA
36 JARAULA, CONSTANTINO
37 LAGDAMEO, ANTONIO JR | LUIS ‘LOUIE’ CRUZ
38 LANETE, RIZALINA SEACHON
39 LANETE, SCOTT DAVIES
40 LIBANAN, MARCELINO | CATHERINE MAE “Ma’am Maya” CANLAS SANTOS
41 MACARAMBON, BENASING JR.
42 MADAMBA, SUNNY ROSE | JOHNNY ROXAS
43 MAGSAYSAY, EULOGIO | WIFE
44 MALANYAON, CORAZON |BOMBIT DELA PENA
45 MALAPITAN, OSCAR
46 MARTINEZ, CLAVEL
47 MERCADO, ROGER
48 MIRAFLORES, FLORENCIO | ZENNY DUCUT
49 MIRANDA, ANTHONY | MICKY ARROYO
50 MONTEJO, NEIL BENEDICT | MARIA CRISTINA “C3″ TUANO
51 NIEVA, ERNESTO “Bazai” | MINA NIEVA, Daughter
52 OLANO, ARREL
53 ORTEGA, MANUEL | ZENNY DUCUT and CLAVEL MARTINEZ
54 ORTEGA VICTOR | ZENNY DUCUT
55 PABLO, ERNESTO | JOHNNY ROXAS
56 PADILLA, CARLOS | ARMAN PADILLA (Minority Block)
57 PANGANDAMAN, HUSSEIN
58 PANGANDAMAN, NASSER
59 PICHAY, PROSPERO | ZENY DUCUT
60 PINGGOY, ARTHUR
61 PLAZA, RODOLFO
62 RAMIRO, HERMINIA | ALICE NAVALES-VILLANUEVA
63 REAL, ISIDRO | PATRICIA ‘Gay” AGANA TAN, BIBING AGANA VILLACORTA, ATTY. YACKY AGANA
64 REMULLA, GILBERT | TET DE JOYA
65 RODRIGUEZ, MAXIMO |
66 RODRIGUEZ, OCA
67 RODRIGUEZ, RUFUS | MAX RODRIGLlEZ
68 ROMUALDO, JURDIN JESUS | MAITE DEFENSOR
69 ROMUALDO, PEDRO | JURDIN JESUS ROMUALDO
70 SANDOVAL, RICKY | TET DE JOYA
71 SANDOVAL, VICENTE | TET DE JOYA
72 SANTIAGO, JOSEPH | JULIE UNICO
73 SOLIS, JOSE | CORA GONZALES, former DA-NAFC employee
74 SUPLICO, ROLEX | ARMAN PADILLA (Minority Block)
75 TULAGAN, GENEROSO | RAFAEL NANTES
76 UMALI ALFONSO “Boy” | CORA GONZALES
77 UMALI, AURELIO “Oyi” | MAITE DEFENSOR
78 UMALI, REYNALDO
79 UNGAB, ISIDRO | MARIA CRISTINA “C3″ TUANO
80 UNICO, RENATO | JULIE UNICO
81 VALDEZ, EDGAR
82 VALENCIA, RODOLFO | CELIA CUASAY
83 VELOSO, EDUARDO | ZENY DUCUT
84 VILLANUEVA, JOEL | MAITE DEFENSOR
85 YUMUL-HERMIDA, Georgilu | ARMAN PADILLA (Minority Block)
86 ZAMORA, MANUEL “Way Kurat” | ARMAN PADILLA (Minority Block)
87. ALVARADO, WILHEMINO
88. CORTUNA, JULIETA
89. DAZA, NANETTE COSTELLO | BOBBY (BROTHER OF CONGRESSWOMAN)
90. ECHEVERRI, RECOM | TET DE JOYA
91. LAPUZ, JESLI | MON ARCENAS
92. MONFORT, NARCISO | CLAVEL MARTINEZ
93. NANTES, RAFAEL
94, NOGRALES, PROSPERO
95. PABLO, ERNESTO | JOHNNY ROXAS
96. PLAZA, MARIA VALENTINA | CHRIS LINDO
97. ROMAN, ANTONIO | RUTH ALLEN RUSTE
98. ROMUALDO, JURDIN JESUS | MAITE DEFENSOR
99. SAN LUIS, RODOLFO | ARMAN PADILLA
100. ZIALCITA, EDUARDO
Sen. Teofisto Guingona III Monday night released copies of Napoles’ two affidavits to the media, but said he has not read the contents.
“In the spirit of transparency and the search of truth, and in line with my commitment to uphold the public interest, we are going to release to the media and the public and to my fellow senators, the copies of these two affidavits,” Guingona said in a press conference.
“Let the document speak for itself,’’ he added.
“We will wait for the Benhur Luy files. I understand it should be submitted by Wednesday, and then we will evaluate what we have, then we will consult the members, then we will make the necessary hearing,” he said.
By telling the truth, Napoles said she expected to step on the toes of many. “The truth hurts… but the truth will set you free,’’ she said in page one of her affidavit.
After months of prayer and reflection, she said she wished to shed light on the pork scam and Malampaya fund mess.
She said she was hurt by charges naming her as the pork barrel queen and mastermind, and describing her as “most guilty,’’ “center of controversy’’ and “architect of the PDAF scam.’’
“I am not the mastermind of the pork barrel because I didn’t start this; this has long been practice or system,’’ she said. And neither is she “the most guilty,’’ she added.
In fact, the agents of lawmakers were more knowledgeable of the scheme, Napoles said.
Specifically, it was through then Batanes Rep. Florencio Abad that she learned that she needed an NGO or cooperative to be able to deal with the agencies, she said.
Napoles named a certain Ruth “Allen’’ who helped her former aide Niel Tan in Congress, and one Catherine Mae “Maya’’ Santos who guided her in transacting with the Department of Agriculture and the Senate.
Guingona, whose staff picked up copies of the affidavits from the Department of Justice, said he would await the submission of Benhur Luy files before deciding when to resume the inquiry into the pork scam.
Justice Secretary Leila de Lima had twice asked for an extension for the submission of Napoles’ expanded affidavit. Her last deadline was Monday.
“I presume since we have been waiting for this for so long, that this is it,” Guingona said.
On resuming Senate investigation into the scam, he said that he could not yet set a definite date because they are still waiting for more information and documents that have previously been issued subpoenas. With a report from TJ Burgonio, Philippine Daily Inquirer
A. Copy of Napoles Affidavits from DOJ
B. Copy of Napoles Affidavits from DOJ
Digong should declare a revolutionary government and detain all in the list.
not reliable source …. kung totoo yan bakit hindi nappakulong ni pinoy si bbm nong panahon nya na since decade pa yung ayaw at envy thing nila..sila ang kapangyarihan noon nagawa nila lahat ..napatalsik nga nya at . napakulong ngga nya si glorio arroyo … ni walang news na ganito nong panahon ni pinoy na kanila ang news station … yung mga taong involvve nanakasulat hindi kapartido ng lp at supportive to re-open napoles case kung involve sila bakit sila sumuporta to re-open dapat matakaot sila at against to re-open ….i see kaya pala inquerer ang source nito kaya pala para bayarang news lang para masira ang mga suportive sa admin ngayon…
Pingback: NBI ordered to probe Aquino, Abad and Relampagos over DAP misuse – DUTERTE